Wednesday, February 16, 2005

Holidazed

In case you missed it, today is National deprogram a DC or Marvel Zombie Day. Not everybody is in a celebratory mood, though:

is it also national "let people read what they want, they're not bothering you, get on with your life and stop being an elitist dick" day, too? because if so, count me in!

I love a lot of Marvel and DC stuff, which I guess would make me a Marvel and DC zombie, but I also love a lot of indy stuff, and ever since I first got into Stray Bullets, I've been very open-minded about various indy (or at least semi-indy stuff) and black and white comics that I never would have checked out before. I don't think it has to be one or the other.

How about just "Get people to read comics and don't worry about what they read?"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home