Sunday, October 24, 2004

Marvel My Way

Need a primer on how to run Marvel out of business? Visit Newsarama's "Name 10 things you'd change at Marvel if you could...":

Have new characters start to take center stage and slowly phase out older ones. Legends never die but, their story has to end sometime, right?

Wrap-up the Ultimate line. As much as I hate to say this, It was a good idea at the time. Heck, it got me back into comics after a few years away (about 10 or so - missed the whole 90's). But, I think it's time to tie everything together and end the story.

Simplify. What do we need Marvel Knights for? Seriously, what is the purpose of the Knights imprint? To me, its just extra. Couldn't it just be under the regular Marvel imprint? Also, why 3 X-Books? Why 4 Spider Books? I think they should just make everything tighter, cut out the excess.

Shoot whoever wrote the script for the Punisher movie. I enjoyed the movie itself. However, all throughout the movie, I kept thinking, the original Punisher origin would have been much better and had more emotional impact if they had built on that.


Heck, why not just do away with movies altogether?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home