Thursday, September 23, 2004

John Byrne Says The Darndest Things

If you've ever strolled over to John Byrne's Forum, You'll know what I'm talking about.

The latest John Byrne-ism comes from a thread talking about a photograph of Jessica Alba as Sue Storm for the upcoming Fantastic Four movie.
    Personal prejudice: Hispanic and Latino women
    with blond hair look like hookers to me, no matter
    how clean or "cute" they are. Somehow those skin
    tones that look so good with dark, dark hair just don't
    work for me with lighter shades.

    Like I said -- personal prejudice.

I think Bill Cosby can easily host a television special on Mr. Byrne's stunning comments.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a dumb ass.

2:27 PM  
Blogger Gordon said...

I say, let's let Mr. Byrne be - everyone has the right to have their own opinion, no matter how idiotic.

7:59 AM  
Blogger The Monitor said...

Welcome to Post-Crisis, Gordon.

When someone makes an outrageous, funny or controversial post worth mentioning, we report on it.

We do not deny one's right to their opinions.

We do not discriminate. Everyone is fair game.

I see no reasons to let Mr. Byrne be.

10:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home